The City of Springfield is asking the community to continue the process to transform the Grant Avenue Corridor.
On Feb. 9, the City presented “The Road Ahead” a Virtual Public Engagement Session focused on what lies ahead in the roadway improvement project and coordinating Grant Avenue Corridor Plan effort.
Corridor Planning EventAs an integral part of the development of the city’s Comprehensive Plan update, city staff is also working closely with Forward SGF planning consultants Houseal Lavigne to develop a targeted plan for the Grant Avenue corridor.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
Stay tuned for future information and engagement opportunities.
Sign up for our mailing list to receive notifications of future event.
- Feb. 23: Corridor Plan Virtual Public Information Session
- Feb. 9: Virtual Public Information Meeting | CMT Design/Build and Recommended Concept Design powerpoint (PDF) | Houseal Lavigne Corridor Plan powerpoint (PDF) | Meeting Q&A (PDF)
- Nov. 19: City-Wide Virtual Concept Development Event
- Oct. 23: Technical Advisory Team
- Oct. 15: Community Advisory Team
- Sep. 23: Fassnight Neighborhood | Presentation & Results (PDF)
- Sep. 17: Downtown | Presentation & Results (PDF)
- Sep. 9: West Central Neighborhood | Presentation & Results (PDF)
- Sep. 3: GAP Community Engagement Kickoff | Presentation & Results (PDF)